Zipper Pouches Description
Easy to open and easy to close, press-to-close zippers are an excellent, cost-effective recloseable/resealable option for many types of flexible pouches, including both stand-up pouches and lay-flat pouches, effective in preventing contamination or spills and for preserving product freshness.
Additional features for zipper pouches
● Tear notch: easy to tear without tools
● Degassing Valve: mainly used for coffee packaging, allowing carbon dioxide to escape from the bag without allowing oxygen to return, ensuring longer shelf life, optimal flavor and freshness.
● Clear window: most customers want to see the packaging content before buying. Adding a transparent window can show products quality.
● Exquisite printing: high-definition colors and graphics will help your products stand out on retail shelves. You can choose glossy transparent elements on matte packaging surface to draw customers’ attention. Also, holographic and glazing technology and metallic effects technology will make your flexible packaging pouches premium look.
● Special Shaped design: can be cut to almost any shape, better eye-catching than normal pouches
● Hang hole: bags with a pre-cut hole allow them to hang easily from hooks so that they can be displayed in an attractive way.
● Additional options available on request